Learn the authentic roots of Yoga!
Gain comprehensive knowledge of asanas, pranayama, meditation and Yogic philosophy.
Cultivate energetic clarity, personal refinement, and a balanced approach to living.
This course can be taught on demand and be adapted to the times required by the group of students:
- One month, six times per week.
- One month, three times per week.
- Three months, once or twice per week.
- 6 months, once per week.
- One/ two or three weeks,teach with my partner because of the intensity.
The Hatha Yoga Retreat – is a long retreat that combines the theory and practice of authentic Hatha Yoga.
Going far beyond the mere instruction in physical postures or asanas, the course will guide you through: the activation of energy centers – chakras – within your body, the incorporation of breathing – pranayama – techniques, the practice of meditation, and an immersion into the complete yogic philosophy.
The practice and knowledge given in the course will allow you to gain a deeper understanding of yourself, strengthen your physical body, improve your willpower and self-confidence, create healthy new habits, and find emotional balance and inner harmony.
During the retreat, you will receive:
- An introduction to different forms of Yoga, including Nidra Yoga, Karma Yoga, and Kundalini Yoga.
- Instruction in 20 asanas, including physical performance and energetic/healing effects.
- An in-depth description of the complete chakra system’s relationship to asana practice.
- Pranayama, meditation, and mantra techniques.
- Comprehensive knowledge on yogic philosophy, including yamas and niyamas.
- An overview of yogic diets, including Ayurveda and macrobiotics.
- Powerful kriya techniques – traditional yogic methods for purifying and cleansing the body.
- Enhanced the power of the mind through concentration and visualization techniques.
- Initiation by an advanced teacher to unlock the power of mantra in prana ucchara.
- Instruction and practice in lucid dreaming.
- An introduction to Tantric Yoga concepts.
The course is designed for everyone regardless of age, physical ability, or previous experience with Yoga. The pace of the course allows those new to Yoga to easily follow the teachings, while students who already have a Yoga practice will find ample opportunities to deepen their understanding.
👍Benefits of this practice:
- Improve your physical and emotional health
- Gain more energy and vitality
- Enhance mental clarity and focus
- Increase willpower and self-confidence
- Develop a new awareness of your patterns and habits
- Learn the ability to perceive and direct energy
- Inspiration and methods to achieve your goals and transform your life
Please contact me for any further question at firstname.lastname@example.org
I´m currently living in Dornbirn, Vorarlberg.